And now, smart businesses are expanding their cloud thinking to include cloud-based real time communications. What does this mean? It’s simple – subscribe to a service making it easy for your team members to communicate using voice, data and video collaboration – securely and reliably – without the need for special equipment, expensive maintenance plans, service calls, and more, supporting old-fashioned systems that keep people tethered to their desks.
Take a few minutes to check out these five reasons to switch to the cloud. In five minutes – with five reasons – you can jumpstart a conversation with us about how to dramatically improve how you and your team and your customers and partners are getting work done by staying connected more easily and affordably.
• New Technology: Why support an antiquated phone system? When your team can simply use state-of-the-art apps on their smartphones, tablets, and laptops, logging in from anywhere to reach people anywhere.
• Spend as you go: Cloud communications require no capex and are simply billed by the month. These costs are predictable and flexible, transparent with no hidden fees or strings attached.
• Eliminate administrative headaches, time and salaries: Cloud communications can be easily outsourced including a 24/7 helpdesk, freeing up your staffing budget to hire people who can advance your business, instead of managing a phone system.
• Move forward and collaborate more creatively: Enable road warriors, teleworkers, team members who travel constantly; improve their productivity and remove expensive real estate costs for those individuals who can work from anywhere.
• Protect your business with communications continuity built into the solution: Cloud communications is web-based and can be securely accessed with usernames and passwords – within seconds of an emergency or natural disaster, teams can join together to keep address concerns and keep the business flowing.